dimanche 17 avril 2011

Unfulfilled Plans

1 The plans of the heart belong to man,
but the answer of the tongue is from the Lord.
2 All the ways of a man are pure in his own eyes,
but the Lord weighs the spirit.
3 Commit your work to the Lord,
and your plans will be established.
4 The Lord has made everything for its purpose,
even the wicked for the day of trouble.

Proverbs 16 made itself known to me this past week.
I had planned many things, and most of those did not happen.
Looking back now, I realize this was God's way of taking care of me.
If things had worked out how I wanted, I can see now,
it would've taken a BIG toll on me.
Even when things don't happen how I plan,
I know the Lord has my good in mind.
I can only be thankful!

1 commentaire:

  1. seriously huh - he really does do all things for the good of those who love him that we may be conformed to the image of his son. he knows much more so than we

    RépondreSupprimer